Is this compatible with iPhone 5?
Trying to find out if the Mophie power supply is compatible with the iPhone 5. Does anyone know!
- Asked by Giulia M from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with iPhone 5?)
4 Answers from the Community
Yes. Your iPhone 5 came with a USB cable. Plug that into the Powerstation.
- Answered by Jorn K from Farmington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have the Mophie Juice Pack Powerstation and it works well with any iPhone (including the 5) or other phones with a USB connection.
I used it with my iPad 2 and got over 50% charge on it but it barely charges my iPad 4th generation since the 4th generation battery capacity is so high.
I believe the iPad 2 battery is rated at 6944 mAh, the iPad 3rd and 4th generation is rated at 11666 mAh or thereabouts. The Mophie Juice Pack Powerstation is rated at 4000 mAh so you do the math.
I feel the Powerstation is great for phones or other gadgets that use less than 4000 mAh but don't expect it to fully charge an iPad (especially the 3rd or 4th generation). I purchased another battery for that with a 15600 mAh battery.
- Answered by Linda I from Aiea
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes, it is available to ALL USB connected devices
- Answered by Lord Mckenzi N from Davenport
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Yes the powerstation will work with the iPhone 5. On their website they list all of the devices that the powerstation is compatible with.
- Answered by Kaitlyn K from Irvine
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Is this compatible with iPhone5s?
- Asked by Venkatram R from Saline
- Oct 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with iPhone5s?)
- Asked about: Boostcase Hybrid Power Case for iPh…
re compatible with iphone 5 s?
- Asked by Gustavo P from Durazno
- Feb 18, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (re compatible with iphone 5 s?)
- Asked about: JayBird BlueBuds X Premium Bluetoot…