Can I still use built-in keyboard and trackpad in the lowest position or an external keyboard and mouse are necessary?
2 Answers from the Community
Twelve South states on their website and in the documentation that accompanies the product that they do not recommend using the keyboard and trackpad and that the stand was intended to be used with an external keyboard and mouse/trackpad.
- Answered by Edward N from Forest Hills
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It depends on your comfort level. Personally I think it's just fine, but I use it for DJing. So I have a pair of turntables underneath mine, and I am comfortable with having my arms raised for it. Someone just using it for home use may find some issue with it.
- Answered by Bryant D from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
do you still need a trackpad?
- Asked by Roy A from Sylmar
- Apr 17, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (do you still need a trackpad?)
- Asked about: Wacom Intuos Pen and Touch Tablet -…
can i use the mouse with Keyboard and iPad air 2 ?
- Asked by Tamar K from Farmingdale
- Dec 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use the mouse with Keyboard and iPad air 2 ?)
- Asked about: Logitech Type+ Keyboard Folio Case …
Can I setup a keyboard, mouse and magic trackpad to talk to whichever MBP is attached to the Thunderbolt Display?
- Asked by Cameron P from Lexington
- Dec 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I setup a keyboard, mouse and magic trackpad to talk to whichever MBP is attached to the Thunderbolt Display?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Display (27-inch)