Can you fit the MacBook Air in this case or would it be too loose?
The bag looks super cute and I just bought a 13" MacBook Air only to find out they don't make a sleeve/bag (with a strap) for the MacBook Air and only for the MacBook Pro. I have the newest version of the MacBook Air...I just don't want the computer to be too loose in that it would be unsafe (not that it has moveable parts like a MacBook Pro would).
- Asked by Nancy N from Tuckahoe
- Nov 1, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you fit the MacBook Air in this case or would it be too loose?)
1 Answer from the Community
Nevermind! I just went ahead and brought my macbook air to the apple store today and tried it in the bag! It fits well, of course not snug but safe for sure. Bought it bc it looks super cute with my new laptop and I think the extra room is great bc I can probably add a manila work folder since there's enough room.
This is a very nice bag and pretty sturdy with a strap you can wear over your shoulder. I like it much more than the strapless sleeves--it's nice to have something to hold. I'm a very happy and satisfied buyer!
- Answered by Nancy N from Tuckahoe
- Nov 4, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will my 13" macbook air fit loosely or snug into this case? I ask because the MB pro is obviously thicker than the air.
- Asked by Daniel G from La
- Sep 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (will my 13" macbook air fit loosely or snug into this case? I ask because the MB pro is obviously thicker than the air.)
- Asked about: Thule 11" Gauntlet Envelope Case fo…
Does this backpack fit the macbook air 11 inch without it being loose?
- Asked by Tahj B from Harrisburg
- Feb 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this backpack fit the macbook air 11 inch without it being loose?)
- Asked about: Cocoon SLIM Backpack