will this work for 11 in MacBook Air?
- Asked by William T R from Norman
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work for 11 in MacBook Air?)
3 Answers from the Community
Yes, it will definitely work for Macbook air 11inch! But there is also a 13inch version, so depends if you want your room in the laptop sleeve a lot or little less.. If you have keyboards, mouse, and a lot of gears, I would go for 15inch one. Its not bad to have more space with little or no weight difference! :)
- Answered by Daniel L from Chesapeake
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
the version for 13" MBP will definitely fit your 11" Macbook Air - but they may do one of these in the 11" size - so check with your Apple retailer or Apple Store - or contact the merchant directly to find out.
- Answered by Leiah W from Paddington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes. But keep in mind that the MacBook Air will be loose in the computer compartment. It will move around since the space was designed for a 13" MacBook Pro or Air. If you added a case or a sleeve it might move around less, but you still will have some space around the sides, which makes the charging effect a little bit harder since you probably have to slide the computer to the correct side so it can charge.
So yes the computer will fit, it will just be a loose fit.
- Answered by Brenda C from Woburn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
does this work on the 11" macbook Air?
- Asked by Neil A from Dobbs Ferry
- May 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (does this work on the 11" macbook Air?)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office for Mac Home and S…
No answers yet
Does this work on a macbook air?
- Asked by Carol O from Grosse Pointe Park
- Dec 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work on a macbook air?)
- Asked about: MarBlue Keyboard Protector for MacB…
Will this work with a new MacBook Air 11"?
- Asked by Benjamin D from East Cowes
- Oct 14, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a new MacBook Air 11"?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
No answers yet