Is sleeve washable? For store pick up they only have white in my area and I'm worried about getting all dirty quickly .
- Asked by Carlos F from Del Mar
- Jun 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is sleeve washable? For store pick up they only have white in my area and I'm worried about getting all dirty quickly .)
2 Answers from the Community
I have a black case and I frequently wash it (to clean the white interior, primarily). No noticeable deterioration to the case.
- Answered by Logan W from Greenville
- Aug 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I own the white one and the material doesn't trap dirt/dust as much as I thought it would. At least for me it hasn't. I've owned it for 4 or so months now and I've only wiped it down once so far. I sprayed some fantastik all purpose cleaner on a paper towel and wiped the cover to keep it looking new and it didn't affect the material and it kept it looking solid white without any streaks etc. I kind of wish I had bought the dark gray cover, but the white one looks pretty nice and sharp looking and my theory was that the darker covers may be more noticeable to get dirty once dust gets on them (or possibly not, I don't actually own one of the dark covers).
- Answered by Nathaniel T from Leesburg
- Sep 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
where can I buy this in the Philadelphia area?
- Asked by Patrice B from Hatboro
- Oct 30, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (where can I buy this in the Philadelphia area?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
No answers yet
Will this case pick up smudges and stains over time since its leather?
- Asked by Sarah P from Reston
- Sep 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this case pick up smudges and stains over time since its leather?)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Case - (PRODUCT)RED