does it fit with shell case on the mac air ?
- Asked by Cindy B from Crown Point
- Apr 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (does it fit with shell case on the mac air ?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes it does. If you take it off.
Just kidding! :P The case shouldn't add too much thickness, so the laptop should slide in nicely. My friend has a case on his pro (the case is really thick) and it fits just fine in his sleeve. Also, if people can fit a 13" air in it, I think a case shouldn't stretch the sleeve too much. And that's another thing, stretchyness. These cases can stretch a certain amount because of how they are made to be soft. And if it is soft, when you stretch it it will simply get a little thinner and wider, 'allowing the stretch to happen.' Anyways, I'm sure you'll be able to fit your laptop in with a hardshell case on it.
- Answered by Del K from Wpg - Winnipeg
- May 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can it fit a macbook air 13 with shell case on?
- Asked by Daphne L
- Feb 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it fit a macbook air 13 with shell case on?)
- Asked about: Thule 11" Gauntlet Envelope Case fo…
Will a 13 inch macbook air fit if it already has a hard shell case?
- Asked by Clarivel M from Brooklyn
- Dec 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will a 13 inch macbook air fit if it already has a hard shell case?)
- Asked about: MICHAEL Michael Kors 11" Slim Saffi…
Will this fit the 13inch Mac Book Pro with the hard shell case on it?
- Asked by Linda S from Naples
- Mar 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this fit the 13inch Mac Book Pro with the hard shell case on it?)
- Asked about: Incase 13" Neoprene Pro Sleeve for …