Are the HD's in this module Enterprise level HD's? Such as the Seagate Constellation series drives?
- Asked by Anthony M from Etobicoke
- Dec 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the HD's in this module Enterprise level HD's? Such as the Seagate Constellation series drives?)
1 Answer from the Community
I called Promise Tech support and they verified that the drive in their module is a consumer class drive. If you want to upgrade your drives to 3TB yourself, you can buy a Seagate Barracuda Model ST3000DM001. It is approved according to a the "Pegasus R4 / R6 First Release Compatibility List, Version 1.5" I found on Promises support site. They list two 3TB drives (both the same model number above). One is a regular Barracuda Firmware CC4H, the other is a Barracuda (Blackpoint) Firmware CC43.
- Answered by Thomas M from New York
- Dec 19, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can you attach an external HD to an ipad
- Asked by Nigel P from Lota
- Aug 21, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can you attach an external HD to an ipad)
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet