Is this bag for men too? I would love to buy it but I'm not sure if it's strange to wear such a bag in college. Thank you.
5 Answers from the Community
If you like it go for it!
Nobody else's business what you carry.
Maybe flip the little dangle on the front
to the inside, or cut it off.
- Answered by Lynn H G from Richmond
- May 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
i just bought mine yesterday, and i love it! i am a male, but it fits my macbook air and iPad inside, along with my matching clutch, binder and pencil box.. i go to college too and its amazing.
- Answered by Ricardo M from Dinuba
- Jun 18, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
:) There is lots of nice men bags out there
but I can’t blame you this bag is sooo nice and fancy
I want one to
- Answered by Rana A from Colchester
- Jun 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
I am man and also a college student.I have just bought this bag and I feel great when I use it. Just buy what you want.
- Answered by 浩然 朱 from 鶴岡市
- May 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Oh yeah. It is totally multisexual. It would look great for a man or a woman! Go ahead and buy it!
- Answered by Kurt K from Marne
- May 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
what is the max of weight the bag could hold?
- Asked by Jonathan C from Staten Island
- Jul 10, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the max of weight the bag could hold?)
- Asked about: MICHAEL Michael Kors 15" Jet Set Tr…
Can you wear this as a messenger bag (cross body)?
- Asked by Ryan K from Medford
- Sep 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you wear this as a messenger bag (cross body)?)
- Asked about: Brenthaven 15" Collins Slim Brief C…
How heavy is the bag itself ?
- Asked by Priya J from Cupertino
- Oct 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How heavy is the bag itself ?)
- Asked about: Incase 13" Sling Sleeve Deluxe for …
No answers yet