can this tote bag house my macbook air 13" ?
- Asked by Grace G
- May 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can this tote bag house my macbook air 13" ?)
4 Answers from the Community
Yes. This bag is meant to accommodate a 15" MacBook Pro, so a 13" MacBook Air will fit in the center zip pocket (which has been designed to hold a laptop away from the bottom of the bag) with room to spare.
- Answered by Jennifer R from Pennsauken
- Jun 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I put my 11" air in a Kate Spade sleeve and my iPad with the folding top both in the zipper compartment along with papers that are not in a binder or folder. Holds it all!
Durable exterior shows no scuff marks or scars after 7 months using it every day.
I also carry a zippered portfolio and a 1/2 inch binder, sometimes files and always my wallet and sunglasses. Will also hold a telescoping umbrella. Water bottles tuck into the corners upright nicely so I never worry about a spill.
It does get heavy but I put a lot in it when I need to. I want that flexibility.
No, its not smooth, soft, huggable leather. Those skinny straps are extremely tough and the stitching is well engineered.
- Answered by Susan F from Calgary
- Jul 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes, this bag fits up to a 15" MacBook Pro. The 13" Air is considerably smaller and will fit.
- Answered by Martin D from Watauga
- Jun 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can you "possibly" SQUEEZE a 17" into this bag? :-/
- Answered by Sarah A from Topeka
- Jul 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Can a MacBook Air be housed in a MacBook Pro tote, or will it be too roomy?
- Asked by Janet N from Glen Rock
- Apr 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can a MacBook Air be housed in a MacBook Pro tote, or will it be too roomy?)
- Asked about: MICHAEL Michael Kors 15" Jet Set Tr…
Is the padding dense or just thin fleece?
- Asked by Kamala A from Jupiter
- Jan 26, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the padding dense or just thin fleece?)
- Asked about: BAGGU 11" Duck Bag
No answers yet