Air vents and overheating and access to side ports
I am wondering if the macbook pro retina can be used in the thule gauntlet 2.0 case without it heating up. If it can be used in the case- is there a time limit due to heating up?
Are there any design provisions made for the air and heat vents on the side and back?
Also, when using the computer in the case is there room for accessories like cd-rom or usb to be plugged into the side port while using?
- Asked by Frank M from Glenside
- Feb 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Air vents and overheating and access to side ports)
1 Answer from the Community
The outside of the case has a contoured design that allows for airflow under and around the computer while in use. However, with the precise fit of the MacBook there is no way to access the ports while it is in the case.
- Answered by Dawson W from Phoenix
- Mar 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this work with the MacBook Air Thunderbolt port?
- Asked by Peter C from Biddeford Pool
- Feb 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with the MacBook Air Thunderbolt port?)
- Asked about: Griffin Mini DisplayPort to HDMI wi…
Will this case damage a MBA if it is left on the computer 24/7 (by causing overheating, for example)?
- Asked by Pat I from Edmonton
- Jun 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this case damage a MBA if it is left on the computer 24/7 (by causing overheating, for example)?)
- Asked about: Moshi 13" iGlaze Shell Case for Mac…