Would this work with an iPad with a otterbox defender case on it?
- Asked by Patrick H from Valrico
- Feb 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Would this work with an iPad with a otterbox defender case on it?)
2 Answers from the Community
The case is not made for the iPad and conforms to the specs of the Macbook Air.
- Answered by Steven C from Browns Mills
- Jun 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The Thule case has a very precise fit for the Macbook Air 11", which is listed as .68" thick. According to the otterbox website the defender case is .72" thick (1.14" with stand). So, depending on your expectation of a "good fit", the case without the kick stand may or may not work. The inside of the Thule case is also a soft fabric material that does a great job protecting the brushed aluminum of the MacBook Air, but might make it difficult to get a rubberized case in and out.
- Answered by Dawson W from Phoenix
- Apr 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this charger work with an Otterbox Defender case for Iphone 5?
- Asked by Grace W from Grafton
- Dec 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this charger work with an Otterbox Defender case for Iphone 5?)
- Asked about: Just Mobile AluPocket Wall Mount fo…
will this fit with the otterbox defender case?
- Asked by Michael D from Effort
- Oct 30, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will this fit with the otterbox defender case?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Will it work with the Otterbox Defender for iPhone 4?
- Asked by Blair C from Medicine Hat
- May 22, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with the Otterbox Defender for iPhone 4?)
- Asked about: Apple iPhone 4 Dock