Does this work with an iMac
- Asked by Sophie P from Jaffrey
- Nov 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with an iMac)
3 Answers from the Community
Yes - As long as the iMac has bluetooth or you use an aux cable to connect it from the iMac to the SoundLink.
- Answered by Karl H from Blair Athol
- Nov 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I use mine with my macbook pro all the time and the sound is great. The only problem I have is that sometimes it takes a couple tries to get it hooked up via bluetooth, but once it is connected it's great. It also comes with an aux cable if you don't feel like messing with the bluetooth.
- Answered by Pattie N from Ambler
- Nov 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Depending on your model, if it has bluetooth then it will.
- Answered by Brian P from Ansonia
- Dec 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Will this work with an imac?
- Asked by David L
- Jul 30, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with an imac?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter
No answers yet