Playing different music
Are you able to play different music in different rooms if you have 2 or more A5 or A7 speakers using the iPhone or iPad app please? Or even using the computer in iTunes? Thanks
- Asked by Chris H
- Nov 30, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Playing different music)
1 Answer from the Community
You can as long as you have 2 sources of music such as one iPhone playing to an A5 and the iPad playing to the A7.
- Answered by Christopher C from Bellflower
- Mar 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what's the difference between "music in the iphone" or using iMatch or iCloud instead ?
- Asked by Donald M from Sabattus
- Mar 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (what's the difference between "music in the iphone" or using iMatch or iCloud instead ?)
- Asked about: iPhone