if i watch a movie on my macbook pro, will these speakers work?
- Asked by Matthew K from New York
- Nov 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (if i watch a movie on my macbook pro, will these speakers work?)
3 Answers from the Community
No, not through Airplay. The speakers will work but there will be a few seconds (1-2) of delay between your mac and the speakers, so watching a movie won't be an option.
- Answered by Alexis D from San Francisco
- Feb 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
it depend how you watch the movie. Within iTunes you got a native airplay support, so you just choose to get the sound from the A5 using the airplay icon. If you watch a DVD or a locally stored movie, you can play it by choosing the A5 as your main sound output in the preference/sound panel. However airplay induce a 4s delay, so sound and image will not be sync at first. You can however put a -4s delay on the image/sound sync from within the VLC player preference. I don't know other player able to do so but other option than VLC might exist.
- Answered by Adrien M
- Nov 24, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes simply go to settings, sound, output and choose the B&W's as your preferred speaker.
- Answered by Christopher C from Bellflower
- Mar 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
do you know if this speaker works for macbook pro?
- Asked by Jackie W
- Jul 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (do you know if this speaker works for macbook pro?)
- Asked about: Beats Pill 2.0 Speaker
What specs on a MacBook Pro would best fit my need?
- Asked by Joshua H from St. Arnaud
- Apr 11, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What specs on a MacBook Pro would best fit my need?)
- Asked about: Mac