Does this the B&W A5 have auto on when music is detected or do you need to use the remote and actually turn on the device each time you use it?
2 Answers from the Community
As long as it is in sleep mode, and not standby mode, it will detect music coming from your network. Because it stays connected to the network in sleep mode, it will use more power when set up this way.
- Answered by Matt W from Kirkwood
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I has auto on; you do not need to touch the unit or use the remote.
- Answered by Paul H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Would this device work with B&W Zeppelin 1st generation?
- Asked by Oded O
- Nov 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Would this device work with B&W Zeppelin 1st generation?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
Can I use my apple remote device with an iPhone 5 dock to play music?
- Asked by Carol A from Campbell
- Aug 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use my apple remote device with an iPhone 5 dock to play music?)
- Asked about: Belkin Charge + Sync Dock for iPhon…