how does this connect to network? Is it same way like we connect our iPad to a Wifi network? Also how does one stream the music to this speaker ?
2 Answers from the Community
Download Bowers & Wilkins control, on your Mac and it will lead you through the set up stages. During set up you will be asked to name your speaker. Then, when you play your iTunes, click the Airplay icon in iTunes and voila. On your 5th Gen iPod Touch, with iOS 7, slide your finger up from the bottom of the screen and hit Airplay, then tap the name of your A7 (previously named in set up on yuor Mac) and off you go, sorted, excellent system!
- Answered by John F
- Nov 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have an iPhone 5 with iOS 6 and just got the A7. Downloaded app from Mac App Store from B&W. plugged in A7, followed instructions, on the app, which are so simple I messed them up in my haste! Soon sorted after resetting A7 with paper clip as instructed via B&W website, then simply went to iPhone and music is so outstanding. Simple set up - sounds incredible.
- Answered by George P
- Jan 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What is the best way to consolidate iPhoto & music libraries using my wireless network?
- Asked by Richard L from Waterloo
- Nov 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best way to consolidate iPhoto & music libraries using my wireless network?)
- Asked about: Mac
Existing wifi network - connection to speakers and sky boy
- Asked by William J
- Jun 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Existing wifi network - connection to speakers and sky boy)
- Asked about: AirPort Express