Can I connect my Z2 to my MacBook Pro generally, instead of just through iTunes? I want to watch DVDs, or youtube videos, not just play iTunes music.
1 Answer from the Community
Yes open System Preferences then and open Sound you will see output airplay
- Answered by Jason W
- Aug 27, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Play Videos, Play YouTube, Use Quick Time, Or Use VLC?
- Asked by Tyler P
- Jun 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Play Videos, Play YouTube, Use Quick Time, Or Use VLC?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
How can I connect my ps3 to my iTunes?
- Asked by Abner S from Central Islip
- Jan 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I connect my ps3 to my iTunes?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to HDMI Cable 1.8 m