Is the ink expensive for this printer ?
- Asked by Donna M from Robertson
- Apr 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the ink expensive for this printer ?)
2 Answers from the Community
HP inks seem to be among the most expensive. But, you can usually find "generic" cartridges too for most HP printers, which are usually cheaper and work just fine.
- Answered by Cindy T from Riverside
- May 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It's not particularly expensive, but it dries out too quickly to be able to keep a back-up on hand. It also seems that the cartridges contain less ink than they did in the past, so the price per page has been increased in a way that is deceptively hidden. I don't recommend HP for anything.
- Answered by Deborah O from North Las Vegas
- May 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
what is the ink tank model for this printer
- Asked by Ardeshir E
- Nov 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the ink tank model for this printer)
- Asked about: HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Multifunct…
No answers yet
Does this printer need color ink to function?
- Asked by Patrick B from Bronx
- Jan 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this printer need color ink to function?)
- Asked about: Epson WorkForce WF-2540 All-in-One …