Is the ink expensive for this printer ?
- Asked by Donna M from Robertson
- Apr 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the ink expensive for this printer ?)
2 Answers from the Community
It's not particularly expensive, but it dries out too quickly to be able to keep a back-up on hand. It also seems that the cartridges contain less ink than they did in the past, so the price per page has been increased in a way that is deceptively hidden. I don't recommend HP for anything.
- Answered by Deborah O from North Las Vegas
- May 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
HP inks seem to be among the most expensive. But, you can usually find "generic" cartridges too for most HP printers, which are usually cheaper and work just fine.
- Answered by Cindy T from Riverside
- May 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
what is the ink tank model for this printer
- Asked by Ardeshir E
- Nov 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the ink tank model for this printer)
- Asked about: HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Multifunct…
No answers yet
Does this printer need color ink to function?
- Asked by Patrick B from Bronx
- Jan 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this printer need color ink to function?)
- Asked about: Epson WorkForce WF-2540 All-in-One …