Can this work with a macbook air? and an iPhone and ipad2?
- Asked by Judy B from Liberty
- Jan 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this work with a macbook air? and an iPhone and ipad2?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. Either directly through AirPrint or HP has their own "ePrint" software and apps that you can use. The only benefit of going through their system is that it's server based and you can print to your printer from anywhere you have an internet connection. AirPrint only works when you're connected to the same WiFi network as the printer.
- Answered by John G from Arvada
- Jan 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can this product hold an Ipad 2??
- Asked by Rajeev B
- Feb 6, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can this product hold an Ipad 2??)
- Asked about: MICHAEL Michael Kors 13" Slim Sleev…
No answers yet
Does this cover work for an IPad 2?
- Asked by W B from Salisbury
- Jan 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this cover work for an IPad 2?)
- Asked about: iPad Air Smart Cover - (PRODUCT)RED