Can I fax with it wireless
- Asked by Kim D from Galloway
- Jan 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I fax with it wireless)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. As long as you set up the eFax account that enables you to fax through a server based system. It's not a hardline fax so it's not exactly "secure" if you're transmitting confidential or sensitive documents. It goes through the eFax online interface. You have up to 20 free incoming and outgoing faxes per month. Beyond that you'll have to pay for the service. Instructions for setting this up are inside the box. Its worth noting that many sites, including HP's, don't list eFax as a feature on this printer. It absolutely does have it. If you want a hardline fax version of this printer, upgrade to the 7520. It also has an auto feeder for faxing, coping, and scanning multiple documents. Pretty nice features.
- Answered by John G from Arvada
- Jan 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you use this printer for fax?
- Asked by Conesha K from Nassau
- May 17, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use this printer for fax?)
- Asked about: Epson Expression Premium XP-610 Air…
No answers yet