Can color adjustments be made to match screen colors. when printing photos?
My current HP printer (C5180) does a poor job of photos. While the images look great on my IMac, when they are printed they have a shift toward green and muddied appearance in the shadow elements of the photos
- Asked by Charles N from Glenwood
- Jan 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can color adjustments be made to match screen colors. when printing photos?)
2 Answers from the Community
Do you have the correct paper settings and have you adjusted to highest quality? If just certain colors are off, remember that RGB colors (as on your screen) can be difficult or impossible to match in CMYK (what your printer uses).
- Answered by Karen Diane S from Seattle
- Jan 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, but if you use best print mode the quality is excellent.
- Answered by Flynte V
- Sep 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this Printer print in color?
- Asked by Lauren M from Fircrest
- Oct 30, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this Printer print in color?)
- Asked about: HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Multifunct…
Are there more colors in this ?
- Asked by Priya J from Cupertino
- Oct 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Are there more colors in this ?)
- Asked about: Brenthaven Collins Convertible Back…