how loud can it go in Hz?
- Asked by James S from Norman
- Oct 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (how loud can it go in Hz?)
2 Answers from the Community
Frequency response is measured in Hz, not loudness. It's rated at pretty much the full spectrum of sound, 20 to 20,000Hz.
Loudness is measured in dB, or decibels. I don't know what the rating is, but I'm sure it's loud enough to make you deaf over time.
- Answered by Ira W from Roswell
- Jan 30, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Not too sure but it hits pretty high, and very good on the low.
- Answered by Paul D from Toronto
- Nov 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How loud can this go up?? As I am hard hearing and need louder than what out there now.
- Asked by Meriam W from Saint Ann
- Nov 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How loud can this go up?? As I am hard hearing and need louder than what out there now.)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins P3 On-Ear Headphon…