Do they stay on your ears when you are active?
I have a big problem with most in ear "buds" just popping out of my ears and falling down on my collar, or gradually working their way out so that the music volume seems to gradually fade out until I can barely hear it any more. Do the Powerbeats by Dr. Dre In-Ear Headphones address these issues? Or do they just end up hanging off the ear where you can at least find them? Are they comfortable to wear once you get them adjusted correctly for your ears?
- Asked by John B from Williamsport
- Nov 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Do they stay on your ears when you are active?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
How is the "fit" of them in your ear?
- Asked by Sharon L T from Sunland
- Jun 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How is the "fit" of them in your ear?)
- Asked about: urBeats In-Ear Headphones