does it stay closed or those it form a V?
does it stay closed like a book or those it form a V figure because of the phone and money?
- Asked by Martin M from Miami Beach
- May 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (does it stay closed or those it form a V?)
1 Answer from the Community
It stays closed if you don't pack it too full. I keep two debit cards in the pockets and kept my driver's license in the view pocket, but I had to keep taking it out, which was not easy to do. The best solution was to put the license in the back/side pocket for easy removal. I made a copy of my AAA card and put in the view pocket so I could show it without removing and the copy was thinner than the card. (Toner will stick to the clear plastic though, so laminate it first.)
I did notice that the credit cards caused the leather to rub a line on my screen protector on the phone when closed (screen protector sold separately by another vendor). I took a lens cleaning cloth and tucked it into the side pocket with my DL. I use it to protect the screen and ocassionally wipe fingerprints off the screen.
This case is great and I hardly carry a wallet anymore. It lays flat when closed and you can fold it backward when you talk. Just be sure you get the genuine Twelve South case because the knock-off counterfeits don't hold up and are not worth the few bucks you can save by buying one.
- Answered by Don C from Valrico
- Jul 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If I turn the iPad upside down with the cover closed should the cover stay magnetised to the front?
- Asked by Johnathon H
- Jul 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (If I turn the iPad upside down with the cover closed should the cover stay magnetised to the front?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Case - Polyurethane - Da…
Does the iPad mini smart case cover stay closed if you turn the iPad upside down?
- Asked by Alan D from Lexington
- Nov 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the iPad mini smart case cover stay closed if you turn the iPad upside down?)
- Asked about: iPad mini Smart Case - (PRODUCT) RE…