Have lost my charger cable can I by a new one
The little cable that connects to the zookeeper then into the plug is missing think I left it somewhere can I buy a new one
- Asked by Rosemary G from Burlington
- Jul 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Have lost my charger cable can I by a new one)
1 Answer from the Community
No problem. The charging cable is a garden variety Type A Male USB connector on one end and a Type B Male Mini USB connector on the other. Very easy to find at electronics stores. The Mini USB end connects to your Zooka and the regular USB end plugs into any ordinary USB charger. Hit the right store and it should cost you less than $10.
- Answered by Wayne L from Darien
- Jul 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
hi..i lost my travel charger...looking for new one.. does it include the charger adapter or cable only?
- Asked by Mohd Zahran M from Kota Bharu
- Apr 30, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (hi..i lost my travel charger...looking for new one.. does it include the charger adapter or cable only?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable