how loud are the speakers ?, can they be return if i didn't like hem ?
- Asked by Janine R from Bronx
- May 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (how loud are the speakers ?, can they be return if i didn't like hem ?)
2 Answers from the Community
Don't waste your money on these speakers. Mine blew within two hours of streaming music. They can't handle it!
- Answered by Toni L P from Streator
- May 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
There is no volume control on the speakers, they use your device's volume, whether that's a shuffle, iPod, iPhone, iPad or computer. When playing they are not draining your devices power because of their own lithium-ion internal batteries, that charge via USB.
Apple is known for their superior customer support, I 'm sure they would take care of you as long as you didn't physically damage them and where within (or close to it) their generous return policy.
- Answered by Michael L from Norfolk
- May 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can you return the speaker if dissatisfied? If so, is there a restocking fee?
- Asked by Darian B from Houston
- Jan 27, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you return the speaker if dissatisfied? If so, is there a restocking fee?)
- Asked about: Libratone Lounge Speaker with AirPl…
How loud do the speakers get?
- Asked by Jacob O from Wolcottville
- Nov 11, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (How loud do the speakers get?)
- Asked about: Bose® Companion® 5 Multimedia Speak…