is there an adapter that I may use to connect the Mophie power pack directly to my Iphone5 other than the regular power cord?
I'm looking for a cord with lightening connectors on both ends. That way I may connect my iphone 5 directly to the power station without having to carry my regular power cords.
1 Answer from the Community
I use the standard usb cord, but I bought the "old" to lightning adapter at the apple store and use it.
- Answered by Robert G from Livonia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
macbook europe power adapter
- Asked by Bill B from Oak Park
- May 25, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (macbook europe power adapter)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
power lead connecter to convert iphone 4S to iphone5
- Asked by John K
- Sep 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (power lead connecter to convert iphone 4S to iphone5)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter