can you workout in them, meaning can they get wet from sweat?
- Asked by Janice A from Owens Cross Roads
- Dec 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can you workout in them, meaning can they get wet from sweat?)
2 Answers from the Community
These are reputably very high performing headphones. They were engineered with DJ's in mind, to be used in the studio and on-stage. The headset design, as universal as it seems, is a really reserved design, especially this one. As mentioned in the description, they are composed with durable materials, but the involved movement of running, and the sweat, might take away from the precise design it comes as. I would not recommend to use this for any type of physical exercise.
Beats(c) however does offer some in-ear listening devices for active training!
- Answered by Anthony C from Lasalle
- Feb 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
When you workout with headphones the cord will get wet. I have personally gone through a workout with beats, but not the mixr's, and when I finished my workout the control on the cord no longer worked so I had to purchase another cord with the control's on it.
- Answered by Yoyo Dj 6 ( from Stanfield
- Aug 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Are EarPods water and sweat resistant?
- Asked by Jeffrey M from Lake Forest
- Sep 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Are EarPods water and sweat resistant?)
- Asked about: Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic
Are these sweat resistant for workouts?
- Asked by Ryan S from Whittier
- Jul 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these sweat resistant for workouts?)
- Asked about: KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Earphones
No answers yet