Does the keyboard image still appear on the iPad when using the keyboard.
- Asked by Heather M
- Nov 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the keyboard image still appear on the iPad when using the keyboard.)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover f…
3 Answers from the Community
This is automatically switched off when it detects the Bluetooth keyboard. Though there is an option to switch it on if you want.
- Answered by Robert B
- Nov 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes it still appears without any entry box activation. It even appears after pressing the refresh when looking at a regular display is requested.
Not very pleasant
- Answered by E A H from Scarborough
- Oct 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
When the Bluetooth interface is ON, the iPad defaults to the physical keyboard instead of the display's keyboard.
The iPad interfaces with the keyboard via Bluetooth. The iPad System Preferences lets you turn ON/OFF Bluetooth communications. Plus, there's a tiny slider-button on the keyboard that flips ON/OFF the keyboard's Bluetooth communication. (The simple instructions come with the keyboard.)
If the Bluetooth interface is already ON, and you detach the keyboard, you must turn OFF Bluetooth via System Preferences to use the display's keyboard.
(Easier than my description.)
- Answered by Mike H from Highlands Ranch
- Nov 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
does the ipad screen keys still appear when using this keyboard
- Asked by Anthony L
- May 7, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (does the ipad screen keys still appear when using this keyboard)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English
I have a keyboard that uses the input for the guitar but will this still work with a keyboard?
- Asked by Timothy P from Blacksburg
- Nov 6, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a keyboard that uses the input for the guitar but will this still work with a keyboard?)
- Asked about: Apogee JAM Guitar Input