If you charge the Cover and phone togther is it slower? Can you charge the Battery Pack cover independently from phone?
3 Answers from the Community
From experaince the phone will charge at normal rate, then the Mohie will charge.
So can you charge separately, yes.
- Answered by Craig H from Roleystone
- Aug 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The phone battery charges first and the case waits its turn when plugged in together. This priority cannot be changed. If you want to charge the case only, I’d suggest pulling your phone a little out of the case such that the case doesn’t recognize the presence of a phone.
- Answered by Siddharth S from Toronto
- Oct 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes and yes.
- Answered by Gareth W
- Aug 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does this phone covering come with a screen cover?
- Asked by Mona K from Carson
- Jan 31, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this phone covering come with a screen cover?)
- Asked about: Evutec Karbon S (Sleek) Series Snap…
can this charge my phone, while it is being charged?
- Asked by Travis P from Nampa
- Mar 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can this charge my phone, while it is being charged?)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Powerstation Pro …