What is the difference between Juice Pack Air and Juice Pack Plus?
- Asked by Cynthia H from Lexington
- Sep 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the difference between Juice Pack Air and Juice Pack Plus?)
1 Answer from the Community
Capacity. The Plus has a 2000mAh capacity (at 5V, that’s 10Wh), while the Air has a 1600mAh capacity (I think? that or 1500. I forget) which is 8Wh. So if the Plus charges your phone from 0-100%, then the Air will only go from 0-80%. In return for this, the Air is thinner as there’s less battery to stuff in and to match its more stylish appearance, the band around he edge is covered in metallic paint (which will peel off with use in time). There’s also the price difference for the different sized batteries.
- Answered by Siddharth S from Toronto
- Oct 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how do you charge the Mophie Juice Pack Air
- Asked by Crystal B from Durham
- Nov 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (how do you charge the Mophie Juice Pack Air)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 5/…
Can the mophie juice pack Powerstation be use to charge my macbook air?
- Asked by Khylie B from Blacktown
- Jan 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the mophie juice pack Powerstation be use to charge my macbook air?)
- Asked about: Mophie Juice Pack Powerstation Exte…