If you charge the Cover and phone togther is it slower? Can you charge the Battery Pack cover independently from phone?
3 Answers from the Community
From experaince the phone will charge at normal rate, then the Mohie will charge.
So can you charge separately, yes.
- Answered by Craig H from Roleystone
- Aug 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The phone battery charges first and the case waits its turn when plugged in together. This priority cannot be changed. If you want to charge the case only, I’d suggest pulling your phone a little out of the case such that the case doesn’t recognize the presence of a phone.
- Answered by Siddharth S from Toronto
- Oct 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes and yes.
- Answered by Gareth W
- Aug 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does iPad charge with cover on and iPad is asleep?
- Asked by Jill E from Boardman
- Dec 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does iPad charge with cover on and iPad is asleep?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Case - Polyurethane - Da…
is there a case that covers the front of the i phone 5?
- Asked by Toni L from Howard Springs
- Sep 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a case that covers the front of the i phone 5?)
- Asked about: Incase Pro Snap Case for iPhone 5