is there a data recovery policy?
- Asked by Katherine P from Apache Junction
- Apr 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a data recovery policy?)
1 Answer from the Community
If you mean will Lacie insure, recover or otherwise do anything about your data on the drive if it fails then, no.
- Answered by Wolf M from Grafton
- Nov 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Store data from windows and mac on same device?
- Asked by Verne W from Valley Springs
- Feb 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Store data from windows and mac on same device?)
- Asked about: G-Tech 1TB G-DRIVE mobile USB 3.0 H…
No answers yet