Can I use this drive to run Linux?
I would like to install linux on this drive and boot it off the bios menu. Will this drive work?
- Asked by Miguel G from Danbury
- Jan 26, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this drive to run Linux?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. Ubuntu boots fine off external drive (I've got retina, so the writing is really small on my screen, but I like that)
- Answered by Chris D from Noosa Heads
- Mar 27, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use boot camp from an external drive
- Asked by Gerald N from Walnut Creek
- Nov 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use boot camp from an external drive)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet
Will it work on my Linux workstation?
- Asked by Timothy M from Newton
- Aug 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work on my Linux workstation?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad