Can you read, save or work in the files directly in the password-protected area or is it necessary to download the files, use them and then upload it back?
- Asked by Frederico E from Coral Gables
- Aug 15, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (pasword-protected area)
1 Answer from the Community
No. As it turns out, even though the device is password protected, you will still need to download the file, edit it, then re-upload the file to the password-protected portion of the drive.
- Answered by George J
- Aug 19, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I travel a lot. How rugged is it? Is there a protective case?
- Asked by Roberta B from Winnipeg
- Aug 21, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (I travel a lot. How rugged is it? Is there a protective case?)
- Asked about: Big JAMBOX by Jawbone Wireless Spea…
Will this product product also protect your iPhones and iPads too?
- Asked by Dawn C from Oxford
- Feb 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this product product also protect your iPhones and iPads too?)
- Asked about: ESET Cyber Security Pro