Can you read, save or work in the files directly in the password-protected area or is it necessary to download the files, use them and then upload it back?
- Asked by Frederico E from Coral Gables
- Aug 15, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (pasword-protected area)
1 Answer from the Community
No. As it turns out, even though the device is password protected, you will still need to download the file, edit it, then re-upload the file to the password-protected portion of the drive.
- Answered by George J
- Aug 19, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is there a sleeve i can get to protect it in transport?
- Asked by Mason K from Davenport
- Dec 18, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a sleeve i can get to protect it in transport?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English
does it protect the macbook
- Asked by Casey S from Chester
- Jul 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (does it protect the macbook)
- Asked about: Speck 13" SmartShell Case for MacBo…
Do you feel this cover gives enough protection if the iPad was dropped?
- Asked by Jackie G from Pompano Beach
- Dec 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you feel this cover gives enough protection if the iPad was dropped?)
- Asked about: iPad Air Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RED