Can you read, save or work in the files directly in the password-protected area or is it necessary to download the files, use them and then upload it back?
- Asked by Frederico E from Coral Gables
- Flag as inappropriate (pasword-protected area)
1 Answer from the Community
No. As it turns out, even though the device is password protected, you will still need to download the file, edit it, then re-upload the file to the password-protected portion of the drive.
- Answered by George J
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What square footage area does one monitor cover? I have a 3 story log home
- Asked by Debby M from Elizabeth
- Jul 29, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What square footage area does one monitor cover? I have a 3 story log home)
- Asked about: Nest Protect: Smoke + Carbon Monoxi…
What is the active area of this product?
- Asked by Riza V from Paris
- Apr 18, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the active area of this product?)
- Asked about: Wacom Intuos Pro Pen and Touch Tabl…