does it produce all sorts of sounds ie: synth, and varios noises to add to tracks ,or is it a plain piano keyboard
1 Answer from the Community
It's a midi controller, so it doesn't produce any sound on its own- but let's say you plug it into an iPad, using Garageband, and want to add a track. Add a track for it and you can select what sound (guitar, drums, strings, piano, synths, etc) you want the output to have. The sound will come from the device it's plugged into.
- Answered by Janna P from Clackamas
- Feb 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do these now work with the iPhone 4? Last pair did not shut off the bottom microphone, picking up distracting noise.
- Asked by Keith J from San Francisco
- Jun 15, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these now work with the iPhone 4? Last pair did not shut off the bottom microphone, picking up distracting noise.)
- Asked about: Bose® MIE2i Mobile Headset
Can a track pad and mouse be used at the same time?
- Asked by Stephen M from Pakenham
- Oct 20, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can a track pad and mouse be used at the same time?)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse