Can you use it on its own with earphones?
- Asked by Rod H from Patterson Lakes
- Nov 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use it on its own with earphones?)
1 Answer from the Community
You can use earphones, but only by plugging them into a compatible iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch connected to the keyboard. This is a MIDI controller keyboard, not a standalone instrument, so the sound comes from the iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, not from the keyboard itself.
- Answered by Gordon C G from Canoga Park
- Dec 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you hear the thud of your footsteps when walking or running
- Asked by Mark A from Burwell
- Dec 1, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you hear the thud of your footsteps when walking or running)
- Asked about: Bose® MIE2i Mobile Headset
Can you remix your own songs on garageband?
- Asked by Mitch H from Melbourne
- Mar 11, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you remix your own songs on garageband?)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet