WIll these speakers work with the iPod Nano and lightning connector?
Received a Nano for Christmas but have nothing to adapt the lightning connector to. Trying to use the nano in my shop but have no speakers I can connect with.
- Asked by Art C from Ellijay
- Feb 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (WIll these speakers work with the iPod Nano and lightning connector?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you can connect to the speaker's 3.5mm input jack from the headphone socket on your nano. You need a cable with the 3.5mm jack on each end, easily available. Most bluetoth speakers come with one included.
- Answered by Michael D
- Apr 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can an ipad air be used with the lightning connector and effectively have speakers?
- Asked by Susan H from St Leonards
- Nov 11, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can an ipad air be used with the lightning connector and effectively have speakers?)
- Asked about: iHome iDL46GC Lightning Dock Dual C…