Is it compatible with the 4th generation iPad?
- Asked by Eric R
- Dec 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it compatible with the 4th generation iPad?)
1 Answer from the Community
I had paired a Wireless keyboard with my iPad and when I tried to pair the speaker I got a "not compatible" message. On the advice of a Philips tech support person, I turned off my Wireless network and unpaired my keyboard. I then shut down everything, turned my iPad back on and then the speaker. When the speaker appeared in the bluetooth list my initial attempt to pair it failed but the second attempt worked. I then turned my WiFi network back on and re-paired my wireless keyboard. Was worth the effort as the sound is quite nice.
- Answered by Randy K from Glastonbury
- Dec 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this compatible with ipad 4th generation
- Asked by Kimberly B from Pensacola
- Jan 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with ipad 4th generation)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins A7 AirPlay Wireles…
is refurbished iPad 4th generation compatible with iMac running maverick?
- Asked by Marion M R from North Hollywood
- May 27, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (is refurbished iPad 4th generation compatible with iMac running maverick?)
- Asked about: iPad