How do these new Monster Inspiration headphones compare with the Pioneer HDJ-2000's? I like the new direction Monster is going yet need to know.
Looking for overall sound quality (HDJ-2000's use an mini-XLR cable connection, same type of connection used for huge big box basement speakers used in clubs! I'm looking for crisp highs (treble, not tremble) without piercing ears, proper mids, and wondrous bass!!
1 Answer from the Community
Pioneer's HDJ-2000 is over-the-ear headset...comfort level for daily use (even 20mins or so is quite uncomforatble_...5/10...sound quality is balanced (but not bassy...in fact missing on some low frequencies)...8/10...
Monster is on-ear...very comfortable even for prolonged wear..4-5 hours no problem..10/10...sound wise is skewed on bass yet not overpowering..balanced..8/10..
- Answered by Terence S
- Aug 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Best mac for video editing under 2000$
- Asked by Jesse H from Spijkenisse
- Nov 17, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Best mac for video editing under 2000$)
- Asked about: Mac
will this work with a monster cable wireless connector that i use to play my 5th generation iPod through the radio in my car?
- Asked by Larry F from Urbana
- Mar 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with a monster cable wireless connector that i use to play my 5th generation iPod through the radio in my car?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)