How do the Monster Inspiration compare with the Beats by Dr Dre?
- Asked by Nhan L from Monterey Park
- Aug 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How do the Monster Inspiration compare with the Beats by Dr Dre?)
3 Answers from the Community
Compared to beats solo, studio, and pro's? These win. To Beats Mixrs and wireless, the mixrs are almost the same but the inspiration have a little more clearer tone and mixrs have more bass. The wireless are almost the same but the inspiration beat them just by a little. IMO the mixrs are the clearest beats, and the inspiration win, no doubt.
- Answered by Evan P from Glendale
- Sep 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I'd agree with this other reviewer that these are a touch better. Beats has a noticeable bass bias, and the range of sound with the Inspiration seems so much broader.
- Answered by Marlo H from Culver City
- Oct 15, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
You definitely experience the full range of music with a wider EQ on the Inspirations. They also don't leak sound, and can still operate if the battery dies unlike the Beats.
- Answered by Monster P
- Aug 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
does the beats by Dr. Dre solo hd come with a case
- Asked by Thomas P from Irving
- Sep 9, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (does the beats by Dr. Dre solo hd come with a case)
- Asked about: Beats Solo HD - Drenched in Purple
Will this product work with the beats by dr. dre beatbox?
- Asked by William F from Colorado Springs
- Dec 7, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this product work with the beats by dr. dre beatbox?)
- Asked about: Apple iPhone 4 Universal Dock Adapt…