Does the metal scratch?
Does the metal parts of the case get scratched over time? If so, does paint on the black version chip off?
- Asked by Timothy M from Cabot
- Apr 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the metal scratch?)
1 Answer from the Community
Overtime, your ipod will get scratched from the friction of taking your ipod in and out of your pocket. So i recommend you purchase a case as soon as possible for protection. It doesn't matter if the case gets scratched, since the case is more easy to replace than an ipod.
- Answered by Karissa R from Redlands
- May 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can the screen be scratched
- Asked by Robert F from Toronto
- Oct 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can the screen be scratched)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 Plus Leather Case - (PRODU…
is the back of the case metal or plastic?
- Asked by Susan C from Blacksburg
- Jun 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (is the back of the case metal or plastic?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Case - Polyurethane - Da…