Does the metal scratch?
Does the metal parts of the case get scratched over time? If so, does paint on the black version chip off?
- Asked by Timothy M from Cabot
- Apr 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the metal scratch?)
1 Answer from the Community
Overtime, your ipod will get scratched from the friction of taking your ipod in and out of your pocket. So i recommend you purchase a case as soon as possible for protection. It doesn't matter if the case gets scratched, since the case is more easy to replace than an ipod.
- Answered by Karissa R from Redlands
- May 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Would this conceal scratches on the screen?
- Asked by Elizabeth M from Framingham
- Aug 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Would this conceal scratches on the screen?)
- Asked about: Moshi 11" iVisor Air Matte Screen P…
No answers yet