Does the metal scratch?
Does the metal parts of the case get scratched over time? If so, does paint on the black version chip off?
- Asked by Timothy M from Cabot
- Apr 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the metal scratch?)
1 Answer from the Community
Overtime, your ipod will get scratched from the friction of taking your ipod in and out of your pocket. So i recommend you purchase a case as soon as possible for protection. It doesn't matter if the case gets scratched, since the case is more easy to replace than an ipod.
- Answered by Karissa R from Redlands
- May 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the housing on this mic plastic or metal?
- Asked by Barry B from Grand Forks
- Feb 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the housing on this mic plastic or metal?)
- Asked about: Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphon…
Is this the metal or plastic version?
- Asked by Hans B from Chicago
- Oct 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this the metal or plastic version?)
- Asked about: iBlazr LED Flash for iPhone, iPad, …
No answers yet