Is there data/roaming charges when using in Canada and then heading into the US for business? eg. from Toronto to Florida and what would they be?
1 Answer from the Community
Using the SmartRadar with your iPhone, no, there won't be any additional fees. But if you use Escort Live and connect to your carrier, their might be data / roaming charges.
Escort Live uses your carrier's broadband connection to receive (or submit) reports of speed threats from Law Enforcement Officers using RADAR or Laser speed-detection devices. But using your iPhone to manage your SmartRadar via Bluetooth will not directly impact your carrier's broadband usage.
- Answered by Tom B from Topeka
- Jan 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
if i buy a i phone 5 from orlando florida but want to use it in ireland can i change to a irish network used e.g meteor or vodafone
- Asked by Paul M
- Nov 15, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (if i buy a i phone 5 from orlando florida but want to use it in ireland can i change to a irish network used e.g meteor or vodafone)
- Asked about: iPhone
can it be used as a boot drive
- Asked by Dale K from Petawawa
- Feb 26, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can it be used as a boot drive)
- Asked about: G-Tech 1TB G-DRIVE mobile Thunderbo…
No answers yet
Can I easily travel within the US and Canada with my iPad using the cellular network?
- Asked by Colin M from Madeira Beach
- Sep 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I easily travel within the US and Canada with my iPad using the cellular network?)
- Asked about: iPad