Is there data/roaming charges when using in Canada and then heading into the US for business? eg. from Toronto to Florida and what would they be?
1 Answer from the Community
Using the SmartRadar with your iPhone, no, there won't be any additional fees. But if you use Escort Live and connect to your carrier, their might be data / roaming charges.
Escort Live uses your carrier's broadband connection to receive (or submit) reports of speed threats from Law Enforcement Officers using RADAR or Laser speed-detection devices. But using your iPhone to manage your SmartRadar via Bluetooth will not directly impact your carrier's broadband usage.
- Answered by Tom B from Topeka
- Jan 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
if i buy a i phone 5 from orlando florida but want to use it in ireland can i change to a irish network used e.g meteor or vodafone
- Asked by Paul M
- Nov 15, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (if i buy a i phone 5 from orlando florida but want to use it in ireland can i change to a irish network used e.g meteor or vodafone)
- Asked about: iPhone
Can it be used while charging
- Asked by Ralph L from Carterville
- Aug 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it be used while charging)
- Asked about: iHome iW3 AirPlay Rechargeable Wire…