Is there data/roaming charges when using in Canada and then heading into the US for business? eg. from Toronto to Florida and what would they be?
1 Answer from the Community
Using the SmartRadar with your iPhone, no, there won't be any additional fees. But if you use Escort Live and connect to your carrier, their might be data / roaming charges.
Escort Live uses your carrier's broadband connection to receive (or submit) reports of speed threats from Law Enforcement Officers using RADAR or Laser speed-detection devices. But using your iPhone to manage your SmartRadar via Bluetooth will not directly impact your carrier's broadband usage.
- Answered by Tom B from Topeka
- Jan 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Which laptop for business use?
- Asked by Sarah B from Elkhorn
- Aug 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Which laptop for business use?)
- Asked about: Mac
Does iPhone 5s bought in USA work in Canada?
- Asked by Hsin W from Toronto
- Sep 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does iPhone 5s bought in USA work in Canada?)
- Asked about: iPhone
No answers yet